- Shreesh Ponkshe, 985 zero 96 4242, shreesh1 at yahoo dot com
- Gopal Kamath, 98812 zero 2348, gopalkamath at yahoo dot com
- Sanjeev Mangalmurti, 94223 153 zero 9, msanjeev74 at yahoo dot com
By Road :
- From Pune, via Mulshi and Tamhini Ghat, get to Mangaon on NH17. This is 105km from Chandni Chowk in Pune.
- From Mumbai, catch NH17 to Goa and Mangaon is 100km from Panvel.
- Then follow Last mile directions below.
By Train :
Mangaon is on Konkan Railway and has a few trains stopping here (from Mumbai as well as from Goa).
Last mile (after reaching Mangaon) :
- Catch the road to Diveagar / Harihareshwar and travel 16 km from Mangaon to reach Chandore village. Take a left to go towards Govele, and after 2km Maitri Farms will be on your right (lookout for a black metal gate).
- Or catch a bus going to Diveagar / Shrivardhan (ensure it is going via Sai) and get off at Chandore ... give us a call and we will pick you up. Might be a good idea to call us from Mangaon as Chandore doesn't have coverage by all service providers. If all else fails, after getting off at Chandore, ask the shopkeeper to call us ... or ask for directions to "Ponkshe" farm.